A Guide to Rock Climbing in Northern Thailand iPhone App has finally arrived!
Long gone are the days of having to lug a heavy book to the crag or frantically flipping through pages of an old guidebook just to find that the route you’re looking for isn’t there. Now your guidebook will update automatically when new routes or new info is compiled to ensure that you are getting the most up to date information, and it fits in the palm of your hand!
The app includes everything you need to experience climbing in Northern Thailand and Crazy Horse Buttress including:
- Detailed topos and route info with swipe action between each route.
- Crag overview with detailed access, approach and crag information.
- Comprehensive route search function that enables you to search by name, grade, and area.
- Detailed information on Chiang Mai including food, travel and lodging.
- Detailed step by step instructions for getting from Chiang Mai to Crazy Horse Buttress.
- Emergency and hospital information.
- Detailed information on the Mae On Valley including restaurants, lodging and adventures near the climbing.
- Key beta on other climbing areas in Thailand including Krabi, Bangkok, Sikhiu and Khon Kaen.
Purchase the guidebook app and receive a copy of the printed book at a discount of 50%. All you have to do is email your proof of purchase to email@example.com. We will then issue you a coupon code that you can use in the Adventure Store to get 50% a hard copy of the book.
As part of the launch, we will be offering a 50% discount in the app store for the first three months! Buy it now and let us know what you think!
Check out some screenshots from the app below! Future versions will include options to add other areas in Northern Thailand including Chiang Dao, Mae Sai and new areas currently under development.
Thank you for your support and helping us continue to develop climbing in Northern Thailand. Your purchase climbing guide apps and books go directly to continued development of climbing in Northern Thailand.
Interested in a hard copy of the guidebook? Check it out here!