After two years of hard work and effort, we have just opened a new climbing area in Lampang! Not only are these cliffs spectacular, they are also virtually untouched, and so you will have the chance to be one of the first climbers there ever. Right now, we have 32 routes (and adding more soon!) ranging from 5c to 6c and a via ferrata to a free-hanging rappel.
We’re all climbers and we want everyone to have access to this incredible new climbing spot. To make climbing in Lampang more affordable to all, we are offering limited spaces in our trips for climbers who have experience and equipment and would like to go. Be at the CMRCA shop at 8 am and get excited to climb at the newest area in Northern Thailand!
Lampang is still a new climbing area and there is a lot of loose rock! Helmets are REQUIRED!
- Transportation to and from the crag
- Delicious locally prepared lunch
- Accident insurance
- Climbing permit from royal Thai army
- An opportunity to chat with climbers from all over the world
Does not include:
- Climbing Equipment (Rental equipment available Click Here)
- If you are renting equipment please reserve a minimum of 1 day before so we can leave on time.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Climbing in Lampang is allowed only by permit issued by the Royal Thai Army. Please contact CMRCA for information about permits.
08.00 – 08.15: Arrive at CMRCA
08.30 – 010.30: Transport to Lampang
10.30 – 16.30: Free Time at the Crag
16.30 – 18.30: Return to CMRCA