After two years of hard work and effort, we have just opened a new climbing area in Lampang! Not only are these cliffs spectacular, they are also virtually untouched. Right now, we have close to 50 routes (and adding more soon!) ranging from 5c to 6c+ and a via ferrata to a free-hanging rappel.
We want everyone to have access to this incredible new climbing area. To make climbing in Lampang more accessible and affordable to all, we are offering transportation for climbers who have experience and equipment on days we have tours already booked (see the current schedule HERE). If we do not already have a tour booked for the day you want, you can check out our private guiding option.
Lampang is still a new climbing area and there is a lot of loose rock! Helmets are REQUIRED! You can rent a helmet and all other climbing equipment from our shop (for more information about rentals click HERE). To ensure we will have rental gear available for you, please let us know in advance.
* All climbers in Lampang must have a permit from the army and be accompanied by a CMRCA coordinator. Our transportation service includes both a permit and the coordinator.
- 995 THB per person
- Transportation to and from the crag (we can meet you there if you want to drive yourself)
- Topographic maps with route information
- Delicious locally prepared lunch
- Accident insurance
- Climbing permit from royal Thai army
- An opportunity to chat with climbers from all over the world
- Climbing Equipment (Helmets are mandatory!)
- If you are renting equipment please reserve a minimum of 1 day before so we can leave on time
- Hotel pick up and drop off
08.00 – 08.15: Arrive at CMRCA
08.30 – 010.30: Transport to Lampang
10.30 – 16.30: Free Time at the Crag
16.30 – 18.30: Return to CMRCA