*Over the January 9-10, 2021 weekend, enjoy a discounted round trip ride from Chiang Mai to Lampang! The van will depart from Chiang Mai Rock Climbing Adventures at 7:30am on January 9, and return around 18:00 on January 10. January 9-10 Weekend Transport and Entrance Pass includes:
- Round trip transportation between Chiang Mai and Lampang Climbing Site
- Ride to the CMRCA Lampang campsite on evening of January 9, or to your accommodation location within Lampang city limits
- 2-day climber entrance pass from January 9-10 to Lampang Climbing Site
- Lunch and drinking water both days
After two years of hard work and effort, we have just opened a new climbing area in Lampang! Not only are these cliffs spectacular, they are also virtually untouched. Right now, we have close to 50 routes (and adding more soon!) ranging from 5c to 6c+ and a via ferrata to a free-hanging rappel.
We want everyone to have access to this incredible new climbing area. To make climbing in Lampang more accessible and affordable to all, we are offering transportation for climbers who have experience and equipment on days we have tours already booked (see the current schedule HERE). If we do not already have a tour booked for the day you want, you can check out our private guiding option.
Lampang is still a new climbing area and there is a lot of loose rock! Helmets are REQUIRED! You can rent a helmet and all other climbing equipment from our shop (for more information about rentals click HERE). To ensure we will have rental gear available for you, please let us know in advance.
* All climbers must register with CMRCA before arriving at the CMRCA Lampang climbing site, and must be accompanied by a CMRCA staff member while at the crag. Our transportation service includes access to the climbing site and an on-site CMRCA staff member.
- 495 THB per person
- Transportation to and from the crag
- Topographic maps with route information
- Delicious locally prepared lunch
- Accident insurance
- Entrance/access to the CMRCA Lampang climbing site
- An opportunity to chat with climbers from all over the world
- Climbing Equipment (Helmets are mandatory!)
- If you are renting equipment please reserve a minimum of 1 day before so we can leave on time
- Hotel pick up and drop off
07.00 – 07.15: Arrive at CMRCA
07.30 – 010.00: Transport to Lampang
10.00 – 15.00: Free Time at the Crag
15.00 – 17.30: Return to CMRCA