What better way to kick off the Thai New Year than to get out and go rock climbing!
On May 1-3, 2021 we want to invite out all climbers to come and join us for a long weekend of climbing and camping in beautiful Lampang. CMRCA will be opening the Lampang crag on Saturday, Sunday and Monday over the holiday weekend so that climbers can enjoy plenty of climbing at Northern Thailand’s newest crag!
All climbing and caving courses are THB 2,995 (normally THB 3,495 – 5,495), or just THB 1,795 if you use your own transportation. Join any course from Intro to Rock Climbing to our Caving Adventure!
Climbers can choose a 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day pass, with or without round trip transportation between Chiang Mai and the Lampang crag. On Saturday and Sunday after a full day of climbing, we will head over to a nearby permaculture farm and campsite for an evening of hanging out around the campfire, swapping climbing stories, and roasting marshmallows. Climbers are welcome to join for the camping trip which includes a locally sourced dinner and breakfast. Tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads are also available for rent.
For more cozy accommodation, you can also enjoy a village stay at the nearby village of Ban Jam Pui and enjoy an evening (and some amazing food) with even more amazing local hosts!
Check out the details and links below to see how climbers can Fuel their Progression and experience Lampang on May 1-3:
- Click Here to Sign Up: Climber Entrance Pass – THB 250 per person for 1-Day pass, THB 400 for 2-Day Pass, or THB 500 for 3-Day Pass
- Click Here to Sign Up: Climber Transport + Entrance Pass – THB 495 per person for 1-Day Pass, THB 800 for 2-Day Pass, or THB 1,000 for 3-Day Pass.
- Click Here to Sign Up: Let’s Go Climbing Course – THB 1,995 (THB 1,795 with your own transport)
*All options include locally sourced lunch, drinking water, and insurance.
- 1-Night Camping Accommodation – THB 500 per person (includes dinner, breakfast, coffee/tea, campfire snacks)
- Tent Rental – THB 200 (2-person tent)
- Sleeping Bag and Pad Combo Rental – THB 2001-Night Village Stay
- Accommodation – THB 500 per person (includes dinner, breakfast, coffee/tea)
*For camping, village stay, and camping equipment rental, see the add-ons during check-out.
Be sure to reach out on facebook or send us a message at email@example.com if you have any questions 🙂
Happy Thai New Year, and see you at the crag!