What better way to kick off the New Year than to get out, enjoy the cool weather, and go rock climbing!
On January 9-10, 2021 we want to invite out all climbers to come and join us for a weekend of climbing and camping in beautiful Lampang. CMRCA will be opening the Lampang crag on both Saturday, January 9 and Sunday, January 10 so that climbers can enjoy plenty of climbing at Northern Thailand’s newest crag!
Climbers can choose a 1-day or weekend pass, with or without round trip transportation between Chiang Mai and the Lampang crag. On Saturday after a full day of climbing, we will head over to a nearby permaculture farm and campsite for an evening of hanging out around the campfire, swapping climbing stories, and roasting marshmallows. Climbers are welcome to join for the camping trip which includes a locally sourced dinner and breakfast. Tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads are also available for rent.
Check out the details and links below to see how climbers can experience Lampang on January 9-10:
- Click Here to Sign Up: Climber Entrance Pass – THB 250 per person for 1-Day pass or THB 400 for Weekend Pass
- Click Here to Sign Up: Climber Transport + Entrance Pass – THB 495 per person for 1-Day Pass or THB 800 for Weekend Pass
*All options include locally sourced lunch, drinking water, and insurance.
- 1-Night Camping Accommodation – THB 500 per person (includes dinner, breakfast, coffee/tea, campfire snacks)
- Tent Rental – THB 200 (2-person tent)
- Sleeping Bag and Pad Combo Rental – THB 200
*For camping and camping equipment rental, see the add-ons during check-out.
Be sure to reach out on facebook or send us a message at [email protected] if you have any questions 🙂
Happy New Year, and see you at the crag!