The Wilderness CPR Workshop is a one-day introduction to general medical concepts and basic life support skills.
It is targeted to outdoor enthusiasts on day trips or short adventures and also qualified individuals with First-Aid experience who wish to refresh existing First Aid Skills. The course is taught by professional instructors with significant patient care and backcountry experience.
Upon successful completion candidates will receive a 3 year internationally recognized certification in Adult CPR.
- The course will be taught in both English and Thai. Materials will be in English.
- No prior experience is required to take the Wilderness CPR Workshop.
- Students must be at least 16 years old with parental consent.
- Must be able to undertake practical activity involving lifting, kneeling and lying down
4,995 THB 2,995 THB
This is a 1-day workshop and runs from 08:00-17:00
- Patient Assessment System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Respiratory System
- BasicLife Support skills
- Wounds and Burns
- Backcountry Medicine
- Teaching materials
- Coffee, tea, and snacks
- 10% off purchase at CMRCA Adventure Store
- 500 THB off additional courses
- One day bouldering gym pass
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Comfortable clothes you don't mind getting dirty
- Equipment you might use in your outdoor activities
If you lead or participate in seasonal outdoor activities or spend time in the outdoors and are looking for relevant first aid training, this course is for you!
Accommodation is not included but for details about available options, please email us for more information.