Re-certify, up-skill, or acquire the experience needed to address medical emergencies in the wilderness and engage in outdoor settings with more confidence.
CMRCA hosts internationally recognized wilderness medical training and certification courses in conjunction with Wilderness Medical Associates International.
Join one of our open-enrolment courses this summer and receive:
- 3-year internationally recognised certification in wilderness medicine
- FREE Klean Kanteen water bottle
- 25% OFF any product on ShopProgression.com of Progression Equipment
Course are open to all participants aged 16+, and will run on the following dates:
- Wilderness Advanced First Aid (WAFA) 4-day certification course – August 6-9, 2021
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA) 2-day certification course – August 21-22, 2021
Register Now for the WAFA Course Register Now for the WFA Course
**Purchase with a credit card and choose monthly payment plans with payments as low as THB 1,099.5, and 0% interest for up to 10 months.
COVID-19 Updates, Adaptations, and Cancellation Policy
CMRCA follows continues to operate courses in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines set forth by WMAI. Click Here for more information about specific WMAI guidelines and recommendations
Course fees are due in full following registration. If the course is cancelled as a result of a government mandate directly associated with COVID-19 all course fee payments will be refunded in full.