Rescue 3 International is an organization focused on providing practical, real world experience.
Since August 2016 CMRCA has been hosting internationally recognized rescue training and certification courses in conjunction with Rescue 3 International.
To this end, all of Rescue 3’s instructors are professionals working in the disciplines they teach. They include paramedics, firefighters, law enforcement officers, Search and Rescue team members, as well as river guides and military personnel. While Rescue 3’s instructors come from a wide variety of fields, they all share the drive to save lives and teach others life saving techniques. The following few pages outline Rescue 3’s philosophical viewpoint concerning rescue and rescue instruction, which applies equally to instructors, staff and students alike.
This training provides a 3 year certification and online access to the Rescue 3 International certified members page.
How to enroll
- Pick your course from the list available below.
- Verify your prerequisites.
- Choose a date that works for you then book it from the course page!
- Fill in your information.
- Pay by Bank Transfer or Paypal to reserve your space.*
- Get ready to learn!
Upcoming course schedule
- Rope Rescue Operator (RRO)
- November 4-6, 2019
November 13-15, 2019 –Full
- Rope Rescue Technician (RRT)
- November 8-10, 2019
November 17-19, 2019 –Full
- Rope Rescue Specialist (RRS)
- November 21-23, 2019
- Swiftwater Rescue Technician Level 1 (SRT1)
- December 1-3, 2019
- Swiftwater Rescue Technician Advanced (SRTA)
- December 4-6, 2019
- Tower Climbing and Rescue (TWR)
- December 9-11, 2019
- Confined Space Rescue Operator (CSRO)
- December 14-17, 2019
- Confined Space Rescue Technician (CSRT)
- December 19-22, 2019
For more information regarding Rescue 3 International please check out their website at www.rescue3international.com
*If for any reason you need to pay using a method not offered on our website or want to discuss a payment plan please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.